New addition to the family...

|SnOmAn|

Well, the wife finally had the baby last night. It was quite the adventure. We went to the hospital on Sunday at 2:30 am and was there till 10:00 am and they ended up sending us home. While on the way home, a 45 minute drive, the wife started feeling a little different. Got home and the water broke, so back to the hospital we went. After a lot of meds and time, Juliet Evelyn Miller arrived at 9:34 pm weighing 7lbs 7oz at 18in long.

Pictures later when I have two free hands.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the wife finally had the baby last night. It was quite the adventure. We went to the hospital on Sunday at 2:30 am and was there till 10:00 am and they ended up sending us home. While on the way home, a 45 minute drive, the wife started feeling a little different. Got home and the water broke, so back to the hospital we went. After a lot of meds and time, Juliet Evelyn Miller arrived at 9:34 pm weighing 7lbs 7oz at 18in long.

Pictures later when I have two free hands.

congrats on the addition....

jem.jpg

congrats on the addition....

jem.jpg

NICE! :lol:

My son's initials are ESP! I got comments about that from day one!

Congrats to you and your family! Cherish every moment! Make every moment a memory that you will hold on to forever. Having a child has changed my life...for the better!

Yep, first one...

Awesome! Have two of my own and there aren't words to articulate what its like for me. Won't let ya in on all the secrets. Some of it, you'll just have to figure out on your own. :D We all did, and sometimes, that's what makes it as much fun as it is.