NEO rider down

jbctown

R.I.P. Rider down on W140th and Trisket in Cleveland. Driver of a red cavalier appeared to turn left INTO A BAR and the rider hit the right front. The rider tried to stop the skid mark from the tire was at least 15 feet. Cant find any further info. Bet it was the "I DIDNT SEE HIM/HER" excuse.

Thoughts and prayers going out to family and friends.

rip, so we know who it was then for sure?

Negative just a bad situation I encountered on my way home.

It's at the end of a road divide. Might have been an attempted U-turn.

Not an attempted U-Turn the road continues for miles. Also the divide is only about 50 feet before a intersection with many turn off streets prior to that point.

Found a short article from the PD...

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- A 39-year-old man was killed after his motorcycle collided with a car at the intersection of West 140th Street and Triskett Avenue Thursday afternoon.

The victim, whose name has not been released, was speeding northbound on West 140th about 1:07 p.m. When he reached the intersection at Triskett, the motorcyclist collided with a car making a left turn at the intersection.

The victim, who was not wearing a helmet, was thrown off his motorcycle. He was pronounced dead on the scene by EMS workers.

Someone did this to me today, Crocker/Bassett exit off of 90. I had the green in the intersection, and he had a big ass red truck coming from my right, and he wants to make a right turn. Except, he does a rolling stop at his red light and pulls out right in front of me. I do a fuckin stoppie trying to keep from hitting his truck. Then, I proceed to cuss him, his son and some other fuck tard in there, the fuck on out...as I'm pounding on his hood.

I WAS PISSED.

Then, I proceed to cuss him, his son and some other fuck tard in there, the fuck on out...as I'm pounding on his hood.

I WAS PISSED.

They get out, or drive away?

I need to update my profile information for all of my stalkers. Massillon is only a part of my life when I go to work and when I decide to see an older movie on the big screen at the Lincoln Theater. Now I live in Canton, which is just a bigger turd than Massillon. I would equate Massillon with that type of turd that will usually go down on the first flush while Canton is big enough to cause you to reach for the plunger.

Edited by MadMax33

Uh.. duh. :rolleyes:[/quote']

times eleventy billion. The few times I've taken the bike to work I swear I was the only one with a helmet on. I hate it so much down there but at least they have a decent taco bell and subway on Lincoln way