Cruisin for Tunes - Westerville Car & Bike Show

Jcarlson

Benefitting the Westerville South HS Band.

Saturday July 31 in the Westerville Square Plaza at the corner of State St (Rt 3) & Schrock Rd. Just a few miles north of the Pony :bow:on Rt3 - Westerville Rd/State St.

Registration is $10 per between 2-4 pm. Trophies handed out at 7:00pm. I can't make this one cuz I'll be in Cincy :cry:, but go check them out, have some ribs at City BBQ :bow:.

Then when you're done with, that cruise on over to Bike Night at Average Joe's on Rt 161 & Hamilton Rds. Just head back down Rt3 towards the Pony :bow: and take Rt 161 East to Little Turtle Exit. Go straight through the light it's about 1/2 mile down on the right!!

Plenty of good places to eat - Chinese food, Pizza, MCL, Taco Bell, Wendy's, City BBQ, Steak Escape, Rofini's Pizza!!

A good time WILL be had by all.

For more info click here

http://web.me.com/icepikft/Westerville_South_Band/Car_Show.html

Yeah, it aint like the Good Guys show, but it's not bad - about 100 cars or so. Not sure how many bikes. Never paid attention in the past. But hey, the fewer number of bikes means better chance of trophy for you!! :0)