FS Thread Junk

that dude

im skeptical still myself cattani - people who can afford those kind of boats, dont hang out on here usually lol

heres a 10 year old used one thats similar to what hes describing - except its 3ft longer

http://boats.iboats.com/freshwater-45-sonic/84173.html

atleast theyre cheap

• 1 year later...
Funny cause when i was younger I always judged people by their shoes and cars. Laugh about it now. Yes you really don't know who has and who doesn't have monies.

Used to sell appliances, and I wouldn't even try to guess what somebody was going to spend. I got quite a few because the other sales guy would think oh they are gonna buy cheap and I won't make commission. I had a farmer in bibs come in the other guy says he's all yours, farmer whips out a huge wad of money at the register. I ended up selling him over $6,000 in appliances, and he paid cash. The $6k wasn't but maybe a 1/4 the wad he was carrying around. I don't judge peoples worth.

I miss guys like some of the banned. They added excitement to the site. A little boring on here since the last agressive person left, or exarch. Those people make for great reading. I'll always sign in though. Been on here since 2006 so I'll always be signing on, it's a habit. :lol:

• Upvote 1

I miss guys like some of the banned. They added excitement to the site. A little boring on here since the last agressive person left, or exarch. Those people make for great reading. I'll always sign in though. Been on here since 2006 so I'll always be signing on, it's a habit. :lol:
His absence was forced not voluntary.

I would say he did everything he could to get banned. His intention was to be banned from this site so I am going to side with Nick and say he left by his own choosing