FS Thread Junk

that dude

well you are totally welcome! if everyone laughing at my expense turned your shitty day around then it was worth all the time i have spent crying and cutting myself since dickweed made that post ;)

she logged off but we both lol'ed at that.

cry_me_a_river.jpg

What's that say under your name Todd? I can't quite make it out.

lol.gif

:

:wheeliezx10::8_2_88:

Sung to the tune of Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer....

"Rudolph got run over by a Kawi.... Walking through Coshocton one summer eve..."

:monkeypoo: There ya go. Now I hope your girl doesn't have jealousy issues like you. I'd hate for her to have a fit of rage and start making threats like you did earlier

Thanks for the online psychological evaluation, why dont you just stick with posting sheeping fucking stuff so we can all go back to normal. kthxby

Thanks for the online psychological evaluation, why dont you just stick with posting sheeping fucking stuff so we can all go back to normal. kthxby

Thank you Moses for laying down the law and telling me what to post:bow:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thank you Moses for laying down the law and telling me what to post:bow:

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Moses was a leader and parted the red sea, so thanks for the compliment. If you were going the prophecy type jab, Nostrodomus would have been a better choice

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOdQt8tNL6Vg3rFUvkBxf_a3qwCmRW8UtYyhZWBGhbjINskz8&t=1&usg=__jfAACdQj83ydVXEDbqVws_mgzeE=