FS Thread Junk

that dude

then do your wife a favor and stop saying things about other women on the internet, I doubt she would approve of your comment

She's on here too as well as Facebook and at most of the events when I go. She has no prob with me giving a compliment and enjoys receiving compliments herself. I also never get bent out of shape when someone compliments her. I'm not sure what you took wrong but this is a bit ridiculous dude. If you cant stand when someone gives your girl a compliment you should prolly date an ugly fat girl.

She's on here too as well as Facebook and at most of the events when I go. She has no prob with me giving a compliment and enjoys receiving compliments herself. I also never get bent out of shape when someone compliments her. I'm not sure what you took wrong but this is a bit ridiculous dude. If you cant stand when someone gives your girl a compliment you should prolly date an ugly fat girl.

that wasnt a compliment but keep telling yourself that

you got a problem? why don't you send a PM instead of calling me an asshat? talk about class acts.

Well, at least we know who moved it.

Not surprised.

Why dont you go have a couple of kids and boss them around instead of fucking with people here?

If I read this right are saying I beat my girlfriend now?

Weird shit when I am not around that makes her uncomfortable but she wont say anything because she doesnt want to upset the apple cart. She enjoys riding a good people but not when things get weird, this type of thing has happened a few times before and it doesnt sit well with me.

You just made shit "weird" Congrats.

I'm just shocked that your relationships don't work out for you... with your cheery disposition and positivity.

Nothing like promising someone forever and then taking it back.

Yeah, go figure.

Did you promise Abby "forever" or are you only there for the pussssay?

Yeah, go figure.

Did you promise Abby "forever" or are you only there for the pussssay?

Where the fuck have you been? MJ already had his baby late last year. Abby is well aware of this since he gets visitation every other weekend:nono: