Get Drunk HERE!

Zach

Don't know if you can get it up there, but Elevator's Winter Warmer kicks Christmas Ale's ass this year.

And it's got more alky.

intriguing, gonna have to see if I can find it. If not, might be driving through cbus next weekend so will have to stop somewhere that does

intriguing, gonna have to see if I can find it. If not, might be driving through cbus next weekend so will have to stop somewhere that does

Elevator has their stuff in almost every store down here, even Krogers. Should be pretty easy to find.

less than 2 hours to quittin time, here's my plans for tonight:

My beverage choices for this weekend are going to be two limited release beers.

First up will be "Lagunitas Sucks" which is a stand-in of sorts for Lagunitas who's in the process of expanding their brewery and wasn't able to brew their Brown Sugga' christmas ale. The 'Sucks' is apparently easier and/or faster to brew and is more of an IPA than your normal xmas ale.

6233268258_b5e39b618c_o.jpg

Next up will be Founders' Backwoods Bastard, a bourbon-barrel aged version of their Dirty Bastard Scotch ale.

founders-back-bast.gif

Can't wait until beer o'clock!!

And if that doesn't cut it, well there's always the Woodford Reserve

• 1 month later...

I think this is a good place to tell this story, I ran into Gen3 at a bar a week or 2 ago, and through my KBB beer goggles, couldn't decide whether it was actually her or not. So, instead of doing something logical, I wandered around asking people who I knew might know her if it was her, while she saw me doing it. :lol: sorry about that! haha :)

I think this is a good place to tell this story, I ran into Gen3 at a bar a week or 2 ago, and through my KBB beer goggles, couldn't decide whether it was actually her or not. So, instead of doing something logical, I wandered around asking people who I knew might know her if it was her, while she saw me doing it. :lol: sorry about that! haha :)

Should have asked her to make you a sammich. If she punched you it's probably her.

It's all good. I just got home from winking lizard :lol: on my way there I was wondering if I would run into any one I knew

It makes me sad when I drink and I try to use my computer and it doesn't work right. I just had some weird thread title editing where it shoudln't have been editable, but I coudln't find my print screen button quick enough to prove it :(

happy holidays ! :D

same here... :) well, i mean, she doesn't have to like me, she just has to stop being bitchy to me bc i think eventually my friend will notice. I'm torn between being overly nice - like I have been - and just telling her she's a bitch.

• 5 months later...
Johnny's .... west 6th.... Cleveland .... best walleye ever. And drinks.

LOVE that place. Though lately my ass has been feeling too old for W 6th. I'm sure its pretty good tonight but the weekends are annoying as hell