Beaver Run - 8/28 - $150

APCh8r

Seeing if anyone was planning on going out to the Beaver Run event with Moto Series/ Fasttrax on the 28th. I would like to go out and do the track day on the 28th and try a solo race on sunday. Trying to see if anyone else was planning on going out, seems all my friends are not going to be able to go. Let me know, as I would have one spot available in my trailer if someone needed. More info can be found at their website http://www.motoseries.com/

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll be there with some people. feel free to hang out with us if you want some company. looks like I'll be sticking around on sunday to get pwned in the mini 20.

doing any of the 600 races or just the mini 20?

it is for the friday night practice. basically the same setup as the midohio max time twilight (5 to 8ish), open sessions.

it's fun, but it's a bit bumpy and lumpy and that puts some people off. i wouldn't say it's any worse than say... grattan or gingerman in certain parts, but it's definitely rough around the edges. certainly worth a try, i'd say.

jbot, how many people are you heading up with? are all of them sticking around to race on Sunday? What kind of times were you running at Beaver Run last time we were up there? Also are you planning on camping there or what are you doing for accommodations?

As for anyone else, if you are interested in doing the track day I have one spot still open in my trailer.

jbot, how many people are you heading up with? are all of them sticking around to race on Sunday? What kind of times were you running at Beaver Run last time we were up there? Also are you planning on camping there or what are you doing for accommodations?

As for anyone else, if you are interested in doing the track day I have one spot still open in my trailer.

not sure of the final count, but there should be something like 7 or 8 of us, maybe more. Not sure who is all racing, but at least me and craig are, and I think a couple of our other friends might be doing an endurance race.

I think I was running a sad 1:09s consistently. Im hoping to cut a few seconds before the race, but in the end im just in it for the shits and giggles. If you're feeling up for it, I could use some pointers.

I'm planning on camping, but that will probably mean sleeping in my car lol.

Like I said, come on by if you want some company. We'll probably be grilling and telling bad jokes.

not sure of the final count, but there should be something like 7 or 8 of us, maybe more. Not sure who is all racing, but at least me and craig are, and I think a couple of our other friends might be doing an endurance race.

I think I was running a sad 1:09s consistently. Im hoping to cut a few seconds before the race, but in the end im just in it for the shits and giggles. If you're feeling up for it, I could use some pointers.

I'm planning on camping, but that will probably mean sleeping in my car lol.

Like I said, come on by if you want some company. We'll probably be grilling and telling bad jokes.

I might pit with you guys if you don't mind as it seems I will be heading up on my own since everyone else bailed. As far as pointers, I don't know how much help I will be as I have only been there once, but we can go out and ride together and see if we can help each other. Hopefully pair up with an instructor to help also as I would like to drop some time before Sunday. Are you all showing up Friday night or Saturday morning?

I'll be at a little thing they call MotoGP. Surprised you aren't working that event.

I am not even sure if the shop is getting a booth this year, haven't heard anything. Plus they have plenty of people to use for it this year if need be. Personally I have been to it the last two years, great experience but I would rather watch it on tv and see all corners of the race. Plus I wanted to try and do at least one race this year to see what I think about it.

You still considering going to any rounds this year? BTW we need to talk soon, I want to hopefully figure out something for Barber like we discussed at Mid-O. Hope the little one is doing well also!

I might pit with you guys if you don't mind as it seems I will be heading up on my own since everyone else bailed. As far as pointers, I don't know how much help I will be as I have only been there once, but we can go out and ride together and see if we can help each other. Hopefully pair up with an instructor to help also as I would like to drop some time before Sunday. Are you all showing up Friday night or Saturday morning?

I think I'm gonna go up friday night, maybe a bit later in the evening. It's about 2 hours away for me, and I'm not a morning person.

you are more than welcome to pit with us. Just look "less than ideal" towing vehicle and my beat up black/yellow 600rr. I may also have a equally beat up Aprilia RSVR with me as well.

I'll be there Friday night. Might have the wife & dog with me (which means pitting kinda far away so they can try to sleep in).

If not, I'll look for you clowns. Jbot and Craig I will recognize.

riding in the 'race' group.

I just pulled together some cash from my 'rainy day fund'. I just need to deposit it into my checking and get signed up so I'm planning on being there and in the Open group.

Jinu and Brandon...do either of you think I'll have any trouble in the Open group? You two were with me the last session so please be honest. Keep in mind we were all pretty tired so I'll probably be a little faster vs. late in the day.

I just pulled together some cash from my 'rainy day fund'. I just need to deposit it into my checking and get signed up so I'm planning on being there and in the Open group.

Jinu and Brandon...do either of you think I'll have any trouble in the Open group? You two were with me the last session so please be honest. Keep in mind we were all pretty tired so I'll probably be a little faster vs. late in the day.

You'll be fine. Keep in mind, there are harley's that ride in the Open group, and if you can't pass them I will mock you forever.

are you leaving out of athens or somewhere else? i'm trying to get my one friend in columbus to go, and he would need a trailer spot probably... but if you're leaving from athens, that would make it a bit tough on you two to get together.

I would be leaving from athens, but I am cool with coming up to columbus. Would allow me to run by some stores I need to visit. Just make sure he understands I won't be coming back till after the races on sunday. Let me know what he says, my other buddy should know more after taking his bike to 35 motorsports early this next week.

Also, I have an open spot on the trailer if anyone needs a ride out from the west side of CLE. Or if someone just wants to tag along and enjoy the day I've got plenty of room in the SS.

Say, why isn't JRMMiii going to this!?!? Oh yeah, he's a pussy. I almost forgot.

:D