Beaver Run - 8/28 - $150

APCh8r

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

craig is bringing some burgers already, but with the number of peoples coming, we could probably use some more. don't buy a shit ton though lol.

i think i'm bringing chorizo.

i think i'm bringing chorizo.

Slant eye bringing the chorizo? :confused: Who's gonna bring the General Tso's?

I'll bring the Lucky Charms for breakfast since I'm the most leprechaun-ish of the group. Oh and a case of beer for Saturday night since I won't be doing any riding Sunday.

SJC100rr and I both signed up today for the open group. We are going to wait and see how the weather changes before signing up for the races for that sunday. Weather is not looking so hot for sunday as of now...

Jbot, mind if we bring some food to throw down on the grill saturday? Looks like we will be coming in early saturday morning instead of friday night.

Edited by APCh8r

Bring anything you'd like. It's sort of a small grill, so I wouldn't recommend anything too big.

Looks like I'll be riding in open group too since I'll be seeing how my old aprilia does on the track alongside the honda.

I will leave the spot up to Jinu but we could post up on here friday when we get there.

Okay sounds good, just let me know...hopefully we can get an area where we can have the bikes on the asphalt. Last time I was there I was by pit in for the track day and the roadway got too narrow to where we had to be on the gravel.

we'll probably pit on the main road between the hill towards the bathrooms and pit in/out. whichever side has the most spaces free consecutively (shouldn't be a problem if we get there friday night).

Well looks like the weather has changed as of now for the weekend, so looks like we will be registering and sticking around to ride on Sunday.

UPDATE: Registered for both 600 races on sunday, let the lapping and ass kicking commence haha at least I will be giving it a try though.

Edited by APCh8r

You will be fine. My first race goal was to not be the slowest person. It is a complete different head game for a race which I enjoy.

Yeah I will be happy if I drop my times some over the weekend and get rid of the orange shirt. BTW we are going to bring a tv and PS3 with us for saturday night to use when hanging out.

Also what classes will you be running in on sunday?

kids, just letting you know that open/intermediate group is sold out. per the website, the "instructional/novice and advanced groups are more than half sold". just an fyi if you were planning on getting a piece of beaver