Beaver Run - 8/28 - $150

APCh8r

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Running in Novice was great in that you didn't have to worry about much. Now that I'm getting off the porch and running with some bigger dogs I want to do things right.

But if you're volunteering to drill and wire my shit I'll send you my address!

Might even through in a case of beer.

PS - I've got the wire and pliers, and some bits some where.

hard to say what a 6yr old will do for the 20min sessions while I'm on the track .... lol

My girlfriend's brother is going to be there helping us out in the pits for the weekend, I am sure he can hang around with him and watch you if you want to bring him.

Just do like Jinu and do the minimum for I or open group and run the pace of A group, and never move up because you are to lazy to finish the wiring. lol

Anyone know the FAsttrax rule book for trackdays?

I have all the basics wired, but my axle nut isn't drilled. I've got all the fluid caps and drains, except maybe my coolant drain plug. Could easily do that, if they're going to check, but I don't normally pack a drill.

anyone going ot have a generator if I bring a drill and bits?

This is all they have on the site

• Oil Drain Plug, Oil Filter, Oil Fill Cap, Radiator Cap, and Coolant Drain Plug must be safety wired or full race tech requirements per our rule book.
  • Removal of all side "kick" or center stands

The kick stand is not required from what I have seen out there. Could always wire it up and cut it when you get back to your pit. I will have a generator if needed. FYI, I don't have my coolent plug done.

cool, thanks. i have the side-stand for my bike, but only one of the bolts to attach it, so it has sat in my garage as long as i've owned the bike...

I just don't remember if I wired my coolant plug or not. Seems like that would have been an easy think to do this spring while I was draining the antifreeze and flushing the system...

IIRC, Fasttrax disallows antifreeze in ALL riding groups, so that's something to remember.

so looking back through this thread, I see the following people coming (sorry if i don't know your 'real' names).

Craig - Advanced

Jinu - Intermediate

Chris (me) - Advanced

APCH8r - Advanced?

R1Crusher - Intermediate?

other Craig (guy from another forum that i'm meeting there) - Beginner?

So that's 6 bikes. Do I need to bring a second canopy?

It's unlikely that I am sticking around for Sunday. I may leave Saturday night, but more likely Sunday morning.

so looking back through this thread, I see the following people coming (sorry if i don't know your 'real' names).

Craig - Advanced

Jinu - Intermediate

Chris (me) - Advanced

Nick - Intermediate

R1Crusher - Intermediate?

other Craig (guy from another forum that i'm meeting there) - Beginner?

WantaHertzDonut - Intermediate

SPZ9 - beginner

Mikey - Intermediate

Mikey's Brother - Intermediate

Brandon - Intermediate

John - Advanced

Steve - Intermediate

updated (again! and again...)

Edited by redkow97