• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig - Advanced

Jinu - Intermediate

Chris (me) - Advanced

Nick - Intermediate

R1Crusher - Intermediate?

other Craig (guy from another forum that i'm meeting there) - Beginner?

WantaHertzDonut - Intermediate

SPZ9 - beginner

Mikey - Intermediate

Mikey's Brother - Intermediate

Brandon - Intermediate

John - Advanced

Steve - Intermediate

I'm hoping to get there before dark on Friday, but if I don't cut the lawn before i leave, the locks will be changed when I get home ...and there will be a note outside taped to the lawn mower.

Craig - Advanced

Jinu - Intermediate

Chris (me) - Advanced

Nick - Intermediate

R1Crusher - Intermediate?

other Craig (guy from another forum that i'm meeting there) - Beginner?

WantaHertzDonut - Intermediate

SPZ9 - beginner

Mikey - Intermediate

Mikey's Brother - Intermediate

Brandon - Intermediate

John - Advanced

Steve - Intermediate

I'm hoping to get there before dark on Friday, but if I don't cut the lawn before i leave, the locks will be changed when I get home ...and there will be a note outside taped to the lawn mower.

Hey Chris, it's Ben. I met you last year at Nelson good to see you're getting your nose out of the books and onto the track!

I'm on a red/white GSXR I'll be in Advanced.

Just confirming I will be in Intermediate.

Going to hopefully get the coolant changed out tonight, sillycone the oil filler, maybe throw some wire on the filter while I have the panels off.

If you don't have a k&n filter just go to the hardware store and get a band clamp that will fit around the filter to wire it to something.

Hey Chris, it's Ben. I met you last year at Nelson good to see you're getting your nose out of the books and onto the track!

I'm on a red/white GSXR I'll be in Advanced.

the Ben who was on the cherry maroon R6? good to hear from you!

This is shaping up to be a killer group. Methinks we'll have almost as much fun between sessions and after 5:00 as on the track.

EVERYONE REMEMBER THAT PA IS RETARDED AND YOU CAN'T BUY BEER AT A GAS STATION.

If you don't have a k&n filter just go to the hardware store and get a band clamp that will fit around the filter to wire it to something.

this is the preferred WERA method as well. They don't like hte K&N style 'nut.'

two things to be careful of:

1) don't screw the clamp too tight. You CAN start to crush the filter. In extreme cases, badly enough to pull the lip away from the engine and allow oil to leak.

2) try to wire through part of the clamp that prevents the screw from loosening.

I will be blocking off spots with orange surveying ribbon. So look for that and a silver dodge dakota with a silver 14' enclosed trailer.

Chris since you seam to be a little more up to date on the wera wireing I may have you check mine out. I hope to do a race with them next year to completely get my ass handed to me.

Didn't get as far as I wanted tonight due to having to work out at Legacy Village today. And man was there some poon out there!

Anyway, I got the filler and filter wired. Might try to drill and wire the drain plug tomorrow after attempting to flush and fill the coolant.

Which leads me to my reason for posting this evening. Who's got some good tips for doing the coolant flush and fill on GSXRs!?!?