wtb bullet proof vest

that dude

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knowing some of the things I do about certain people I know in the past that have been caught with body armor and their reasons, I cant in good faith give you any direction other then tread lightly. Im hoping this is something you want for nothing more then an "Im cool factor" and if its more then that, you need to revisit your friends or reasons for wanting one.

Knowing some of the things I do about certain people I know in the past that have been caught with body armor and their reasons, I cant in good faith give you any direction other then tread lightly. Im hoping this is something you want for nothing more then an "Im cool factor" and if its more then that, you need to revisit your friends or reasons for wanting one.

def have no "bad" or "off the wall" intentions. i would jut like to have one in the safe. cant hurt to have one.i sure big brother will put a ban on civillians acquiring ballistic equipment.;)

Body armor is a mandatory additional two year sentence to any felony in Ohio. Even a felony of the fifth degree. Basically everyone wanted one in their gun locker, years ago, and it's a fad that has faded away. Not an effective substitute for extra ammo. Highly over rated to own one, unless needed for daily duties.

Edited by ReconRat
mis spelled effective