wtb bullet proof vest

that dude

if i was inclined to buy one for whatever reason, i'd wear it whenever i damn well felt like it and wouldn't feel the need to justify the statistics of my usage to someone about my possibly random need for a sense of security (if that was my reason for wanting one).

Which is very true. But the person selling it to you may want the justification. But yes, certainly wear it whenever and just because you want to. The beauty of a free country!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i was inclined to buy one for whatever reason, i'd wear it whenever i damn well felt like it and wouldn't feel the need to justify the statistics of my usage to someone about my possibly random need for a sense of security (if that was my reason for wanting one).
The only thing you need protection from is meat bullets.

Since when are they entitled to hear it? You're selling something, I have money. It's your right to refuse sale, but I'll go next door and get one elsewhere.

They are entitled to ask and if that is their prerogative then so be it. If it is your prerogative to refuse then so be it. No one said they are entitled to hear it but they are entitled to ask it.

Fuck the seller that wants justification. He's an idiot. If I were going to use it for felonious activity.. I'd just lie to the fucking dipshit.

Well there you go... Tell the person whatever you want. If you want the vest bad enough you will answer the question. Simple as that.

Agreed.. If you want a reason why' date=' then sell it to someone else. I don't give a reason for buying a gun. I don't give a reason for buying a car. I don't give a reason for buying anything. The seller has a role... and that role ain't "Daddy".[/quote']

The seller also has the role to ask whatever he/she wants. The buyer has the option to answer or leave. Unless the buyer NEEDS the money then he has the power.

You would wear it with no shirt on underneath, would start a whole new fashion trend lol

I was trained to take head shots if being shot at!

Only reason anyone needs body armor is if they are going to commit a felony, are law enforcement or private security !

You might want to see if you can find full body armor like the special op units use!

You are a f- yard The only training you have is sword swallowing