Ohio River Ride...Second attempt.

Meanie

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a fun ride no major issues. My bike wouldn't start back up at the gas station in Pickerington, but after a jump it ran fine the rest of the day. We made one wrong turn, but were able to get back on track pretty quickly. 555 was a fun road, not as bad as I thought it was going to be by a long shot. We ended up coming back 33 due to everyone being tired and just ready to get back home. Hoblick and his group jumped off 33 in Logan, and I continued up through Lancaster and cut across 158 back home. All in all it was a fun ride, I'm a little tired and could use a nap.

Thanks for letting me tag along. I had my doubts at the start but, turned out to be a excellent day. Should have come with me though. 33-A was excellent. Not one car to pass anywhere. I got to Athens pretty quick. :D

So how was 555 boys?

My friend says it like a roller coster , now thats and understatement ( road it earlier this year ) i liked 83 and 339 on the way down, much more better!!!

284 is the real roller coaster. The lower section of 555 was clear of gravel so it was pretty good.