Hello OHIO

Sen10nalz

I was riding to work yesterday, getting off the Easton Exit, saw a guy with a red ninja 600r, had the Ohio Riders sticker on it. so i decided to check the website out.

I have a 06 Kawasaki Green zx6r, One month into riding. So pretty much a newbie, but i've clocked 1500 miles already, and ride any chance i get. :D

Welcome to ORDN!

CBRGirl, I read that as "Lets go Penis" at first and realized it was pens. Thought that was weird.

Welcome to the site...thats a hell of a first bike. Hope it works out as well as it did/does for me. Love me some 636s.

She's had that for forever and I still look at it and think is says penis. :nono:

CBRGirl, I read that as "Lets go Penis" at first and realized it was pens. Thought that was weird.

Welcome to the site...thats a hell of a first bike. Hope it works out as well as it did/does for me. Love me some 636s.

Yeah man, everyones told me it was a bad first bike. Made me nervous as hell getting on it.. But i feel real comfortable with the throttle control and bike overall. Im happy with the purchase.

Plus, i didnt just jump on.. i did hours and hours youtube video watching lol.

I did however, take it on the freeway the first day I purchased it. Gripped the handle bars so hard, i could barely move my arms the next day.

Yeah man, everyones told me it was a bad first bike. Made me nervous as hell getting on it.. But i feel real comfortable with the throttle control and bike overall. Im happy with the purchase.

Plus, i didnt just jump on.. i did hours and hours youtube video watching lol.

I did however, take it on the freeway the first day I purchased it. Gripped the handle bars so hard, i could barely move my arms the next day.

Just take it easy on the throttle, riding a fast bike won't kill you...riding like an idiot will.