Christian Sport Bike Assoc Sept 25th Ride

JCMathis

This is going to be a great ride. We are heading back down to the river by way of 78, 260, 255 and Bealsville Diner (bring an appetite and cash). The route is 355 miles, I am sure there will be some that will jump on I-70 and head home which will be at 230 miles. This route is very similar to the July route with minor differences. We will need to leave at 9:00 am Prompt so please be topped off with gas ready to roll.

http://ridewithgps.com/trips/97640

I shall own you at the Gap, oh thats right you're not comming it's too far. :)

You got it! The only way I wold be able to go is if the wife came along, too, and she can't do anything like that for a couple months, since she volunteered to coach soccer. FML :mad:

And yes Porter I have done that ride, we did it last year. You didnt make it then either. :nono:

Yeah, last year I probably would've added Ninja 250 to the list of crashers. I didn't have the experience to be riding that sort of ride, not that I'm any better now, just that I have a little more confidence.

count me in and prolly kris and jay. also jporter im down wth a december ride as well if your interested.

Scottie,

With the route that we will be riding this month make sure kris comes with more than just a pair of sunglasses and t-shirt. I do not want to be scraping anyone off the pavement.