2007 GSXR 600 $3700 firm

grapesmuggler27

Someone knows why its priced this way lol...plus I need some transmission work. Feel free to offer more if you like

i'm confused...does the bike need trans work or does something else? I might have someone interested if he will give in to getting a GSXR

i'm confused...does the bike need trans work or does something else? I might have someone interested if he will give in to getting a GSXR

No my truck needs transmission work not the bike I'm selling the bike to get a track bike and get my trucks transmission fixed. The bike runs flawlessly

oh shit what are you getting then?

as for grapesmugglers bike good price, i have seen this bike and its priced right.

He pm'd me awhile back asking about my bike... I don't think I'm going to let it go, its set up to good.. If anything I'd just get a Gsxr 750.. Prob 08 and up though... But doubt it will happen.. My bike isn't the reason why I'm slow thats for sure ! :)

my advice...pay paul the $60 to fix it...easier to sell without scuffs, and if it will only set you back that far, why not...ide fix scuffs and raise price up to 4k...if it lasts till spring, 4500 obo

but i understand trying to dump it to get something else you see for sale...ive lost a lot of money selling short to buy something else lol