VOTE! Your favorite cripple NEEDS to win this bike contest!!

Bkizz

Thanks everyone for all the votes!!! Couldn't have done it without you. I had to go in for surgery last Wednesday so today is the first I've seen of the results. The surgery was a success but for now I am moving slow. I should be able to get in a couple more rides before the weather gets shitty again.

Congrats on the win..... cool the money will come a time its really needed, though being able to have it as fun money would be better. Got a idea..... if you would want, custom paint your scoot this winter. My treat...... (as long as we dont do chromalusion or something for the base) LOL I do several donated jobs a year and havent done any so far this year. just in a giving mood I guess.... let me know if you are interested.

• Upvote 3

Thanks... I have a sweet orange I did my last bike in. BUT if its a eye poopn color your thinking about I have a green that makes kawasaki green look dark. LOL Its the green off of a fusion subwoofer. paired with some graphics would be sick...........

i dont think hes the flashy type...he originally had green rollerblade wheels on the little arms that fold up and down on his bike, and they were buggin him all morning lol he switched them to black now

• 2 weeks later...