Shoot at my house Sunday the 12th.

MidgetTodd

I just got home. Fack that's a drive but it was worth it and more!

Had a blast today...he-he...literally! It was awesome to meet some guys...chevy, kawi, gump, car, casper and the S.O. and many others. Unfortunetly the flat fish did show up. And he spent more time messing with that damn Mark III than he did shooting it. The tannerite episode was funny as shit, I never saw so many guys jump all at once. Ben is going to be buying Carrie a new plinker I'm betting real soon (remember Carrie Beretta Neo w/ red dot :D ).

I have plenty left to make another go of this one more time.

And I'm going to have to get the flat fish to doctor up my .243 for some of that 'whisper quite' shit. That was just stupid.

Bottom line it was a great time, Todd was a great host and everyone was able to go home.

Thanks Todd and Kim for having us out. Brooke and I had a lot of fun. Was great to meet some new people too. Of course there are only a couple that I can think of, I'm so bad with names.

We have a great video of Shawn about soiling his jeans as the sniper attack on the Tannerite bottle made him jump about 6 feet. :)

That was hilarious!!

You have zero say in any of this thread. You have vagified in less than a year and unless you some how get your man card back you should crawl back under whatever rock it was which you came from.

:D

It's bad enough I embarrass you on a bike, you didn't need me down there to show you how to shoot too. :p:D If I wasn't busy (and broke) today, I may've joined you and your reindeer games.

We have a great video of Shawn about soiling his jeans as the sniper attack on the Tannerite bottle made him jump about 6 feet. :)
Watching it happen wasn't nearly as funny as the video. That video is freaking hilarious. :lol:
any trap shooting?
Yup.
Well results
I won.

As always Todd and Kim, that was a fucking blast. Pun intended. Thanks a million for having us out.

Watching it happen wasn't nearly as funny as the video. That video is freaking hilarious. :lol:

Yup.

I won.

Lucky bastard!!!! lol.. you did darn good. Did it end up with 11 winning? or was it 12?

How do you find this video? is it posted?

Edited by Casper
fixed the quote tag

Yup.

I won.

Lucky bastard!!!! lol.. you did darn good. Did it end up with 11 winning? or was it 12?

How do you find this video? is it posted?

I think he got 11, although didn't you get 9?