Ouch

Uncle Punk

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No noises, I must be doing it wrong. I have started to drink again after a long layoff from it. Makes the meds last longer.

I am also trying out the new kinder, gentler Uncle Punk when it come to pointing out obvious stupidity posted blatantly right in front of my face taunting me to post snarky fucktard responses.

Wow, that finger must really hurt. So what do we have to break on you to get the old Blk Tod back?

I am also trying out the new kinder, gentler Uncle Punk when it come to pointing out obvious stupidity posted blatantly right in front of my face taunting me to post snarky fucktard responses.

:( You think the pain would make you even more bitter and there would be even better responses! Hope you heal quick, seems about normal rehab time. Just keep moving it, no matter how little. The more you move it, the more movement will eventually come back. Its when you just leave it for a while that it sucks to move it again.

Started rehabbing by myself (under doctors advice.), if I don't show improvement in three weeks I will be going to forced rehab. Fuck this hurts almost as much as it did a week after the accident. I am passive force moving it now and next week I add active movement to it using my tendons. It takes the first ten minutes each day just to see any movement.

You guys with your riding threads were killing me this past weekend. I hope we get another good weather weekend in about three weeks, I think I will try to ride again about then.

come down an we will cruise

• 2 weeks later...