Anyone interested in getting their CCW?

Casper

Had a good time with all you guys, everybody did very well at the range, don't worry about your groups center mass hits will stop the threat. Next class May 7th a Saturday

Basic Course, if you guys want a advance get with me. Thanks again Tim Bostic

Retired Chief

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a good time with all you guys, everybody did very well at the range, don't worry about your groups center mass hits will stop the threat. Next class May 7th a Saturday

Retired Chief

Your Welcome, the class was entertaining.

Retired Chief

Thanks Chief. It was nice to be able to just sit in on the class. I was sad because I wasn't up there shooting with everyone else though. :(

It was also great talking with you and Chuck one on one and trading some war stories. It's funny how many things haven't changed between the years. lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Anyone else sign up for this? Or any CHL class for that matter?

Did mine in Dayton a few weeks ago. Just got back from picking up my Taurus .40. Only a few more weeks till my appt at sheriff's and I can carry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 years later...

Were still doing CCW in Plain City, Ohio

www.topshotsofohio.com

Monthly classes still one day, special of $75, 4 or more persons, we can supply handgun and ammo.

Over 1400 people have taken our classes, classes are current with all new Ohio Laws.

I really need to get on top of this.  the crazy a-hole I had in court yesterday morning was there because he threatened to kill his parole officer, and a corrections officer he saw in the parking lot.  He was being held in county lockup pending yesterday's hearing, and had multiple incidents of spitting on deputies, and making threats against them and their families.

This is the first defendant who I firmly believe is crazy enough to actually 'wait for me in the parking lot with his 38, kill me, then take my car home and murder my family.'  (which he promised to do to one of the deputies)  And he has been arrested multiple times with firearms on his person, so it's more than just talk.

This is one of the only times my 40 mile commute is desirable.  Some of the deputies live by this guy...

Chief you lost a lot of client base here by disappearing... Valkyrie defense is stepping in.. I was trying to refer some people to you, but never got any messages back, no returned emails... You were my instructor, great class and you're a cool dude, but when you fall off the face of the earth for a couple years, it's bad for business... Best of luck to you and to Brian/Jason