Anyone interested in getting their CCW?

Casper

Im reading alot of people want in on this but don't have a gun... Guys, Casper said OCTOBER, not January.... Get a decent handgun for a few hundred dollars for a 4th of July present or something.

And I took my CCW with a hipoint that had NEVER been shot before, sure it jammed every other round because you need to cycle rounds through that thing or its just a big paperweight that looks cool, but now it shoots fine.

Naturally since then I have picked up 2 new handguns so the Hipoint is my last resort, but it will still kill someone dead if you place 1 where it needs to go, and well, 1 is all I need, so it can jam all it wants after that.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im reading alot of people want in on this but don't have a gun... Guys, Casper said OCTOBER, not January.... Get a decent handgun for a few hundred dollars for a 4th of July present or something.

And I took my CCW with a hipoint that had NEVER been shot before, sure it jammed every other round because you need to cycle rounds through that thing or its just a big paperweight that looks cool, but now it shoots fine.

Naturally since then I have picked up 2 new handguns so the Hipoint is my last resort, but it will still kill someone dead if you place 1 where it needs to go, and well, 1 is all I need, so it can jam all it wants after that.

:nono: Look at the date this thread was started. That class has passed, and they're talking about the next one.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to let everbody know were set for Sunday March 20th 8am-8pm, class size is limited to 20 and we got 5 deposits this week, cost is still $65 you need 50 rounds of ammo and we recomend eye & ear protection, outdoor range so dress for the weather that day.

Just to let everbody know were set for Sunday March 20th 8am-8pm, class size is limited to 20 and we got 5 deposits this week, cost is still $65 you need 50 rounds of ammo and we recomend eye & ear protection, outdoor range so dress for the weather that day.

I'll send you a pm with details I want to get my ccw.

• 1 month later...

It's a 12 hour class, with Lunch and range time. You will split into 2 groups for the range. 1 class shoots while the other eats lunch, then they switch. Honestly the time flies Tim makes the class go by really fast. You'll enjoy it.