Anyone interested in getting their CCW?

Casper

I know there have been a few groups from here who've done their training with this guy:

Chief Tim Bostic Retired

Mechanicsburg Police

18 N. Main St

Mechanicsburg, OH 43044

buckeyeguy142@yahoo.com

937-215-4770

Basic 12 hour Course for $65

Carie and I are going to get ours. I figured I'd post up and see if anyone was interested in going also. I just emailed him asking what his schedule is like. If there's enough interest on here, maybe we can get another class of just OR folks.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know there have been a few groups from here who've done their training with this guy:

Chief Tim Bostic Retired

Mechanicsburg Police

18 N. Main St

Mechanicsburg, OH 43044

buckeyeguy142@yahoo.com

937-215-4770

Basic 12 hour Course for $65

Carie and I are going to get ours. I figured I'd post up and see if anyone was interested in going also. I just emailed him asking what his schedule is like. If there's enough interest on here, maybe we can get another class of just OR folks.

I'm interested.

Interested.

Weapons and ammo included, as some are?

my guess is no at that price.

others charge 150 and let you plink with 22's.

$65 is dirt cheap. Buy your own gun, bring lots of ammo incase they let you shoot extra and get to know that gun you're going to carry.

Judd, if you want to borrow my .32 you're more than welcome. The only holster I have for it is an IWB and one magazine. Don't know if they want an OWB holster and multiple magazines. You can buy the ammo for it.

Ben, my dad might be interested in doing this. I'll pass the info along.

Interested.

Weapons and ammo included, as some are?

Nope. I took this course. Need a weapon and 50 rounds. Porter you can borrow one of my neeners if you take this. A box of 9mil blazer brass is about $11.

Did you have a rough idea of when you wanted to go?

Annie and I have been tossing this around for a while.

He has Sunday, October 3rd from 8am to 8pm open. It's $65. You bring your own gun and 50 rounds. 2hrs at an outside shooting range, so he says to dress for the weather (obviously). He requires a $25 deposit, and the rest paid the day of. He also says to bring bottled water. The limit is 20 people. If you're interested, PM me and I'll send you the instructions for paying the deposit.

That's a pretty good deal my class was a little more but they fed us and t was an in door range. I say jump on it... hen you wont yell at me for carrying all the time lol

Me? I think you might have me mistaken for somebody else. I'd never yell at someone for carrying. I encourage it. Just ask Shawn. :lol: