Ohio Fall Adventure Tour - Oct. 3, 2010.

swingset

That's a bummer...do the Avon Distanzia's come in sizes that fit the newer Tiggers? I know a lot of guys run them that have 17" fronts on other big bikes, I had a set on my XRL and they did really well.

I was going to loan out my TTR250 to a buddy that was coming who's got an issue with his bike, but he hurt his back and can't come, so that's an option if you still wanna ride you're welcome to use it. Ain't fast or sexy, but it'll go on those dirt roads like a mofo!

Avon Distanzia's, front tire yes... rear tire no.

Thanks for the offer on the TTR250! It looks like you guys had a blast. I ended up going camping from Thursday to Sunday and never got a chance to check this topic. Glad you all had a great time. Hopefully I can make it next year.

The 17th sounds good too, but I am doing the GEBN Haunted Legends ride that day.

Have fun!

Edited by rhector

Avon Distanzia's, front tire yes... rear tire no.

Thanks for the offer on the TTR250! It looks like you guys had a blast. I ended up going camping from Thursday to Sunday and never got a chance to check this topic. Glad you all had a great time. Hopefully I can make it next year.

The 17th sounds good too, but I am doing the GEBN Haunted Legends ride that day.

Have fun!

You peaked my curiosity. What's the GEBN Haunted Legends Ride?

Ah. I don't have anything European.

It doesn't matter. Everyone is welcome. My coworker and his Harley are going. The reservation of 35 for lunch is full, but any extras can eat across the street at the deli. I've never done this ride, but I figured why not... something to do.