9.99 Oil Change in Marysville (bikes)

danballa

hey everyone..I've never had any work done there, or even bought anything from them..But..i figured I would post this up. Honda Motorsports in Marysville, (right across from Walmart) has a September special (all month) of a 9.99 oil change and 27point inspection. It says Any make, and Any model... Must use a Coupon..which is printable from their homepage.

http://www.hondamotorsports.net/

Just figured I would pass this on...maybe it will help someone out.

Like I said though..I've never bought anything from them, or had any work done. I'm Not vouching for them as I have Zero experience with them.

• Upvote 1

my friend is the service manager out there his name is Dan

and i know one of the mechanics out there his name is doug.. good guy

that being said..

i know people that have left there unhappy with the service. not so much from doug or dan but other people that work there.

i hear alot about them at work, since its the only motorsports dealer close to the honda plant.. good and bad things said

I used them in the past for oil changes occasionally when I had my Honda and was feeling lazy. No complaints.

They always have specials, Usually 19.95 or 24.95 though.

Hell for 10 bucks, I may take the oil and filter I already bought to them and have them do the labor just because I am lazy. :)

hope this dont sound like a dumb question but....does that include oil and filter...if so what type of oil....hell i can't change it myself cheaper than that..iv usually got $25 in just oil and filter

I was thinking that too. But it just says oil change so maybe you bring oil and filter. Or have to buy theirs. Thats resonable then I guess