SR555 Ohio's Tail of the dragon

vw151

i rode 26 and these sides roads all along it.....wow i was jizzing in my pants the whole time!

26 and 260 were both really good new pavement. I wish I would have made some video out there too. I do have some video from later in the evening. I'll have to go threw it and see if I got any good rodes. I ended up with probably 45 minutes of I-70 at the end of it. :)

So you were down here yesterday and didn't swing by and drop my gun off?? :(

The guys I were with ended up having a gun orgy at my place Friday night. All of our weapons were pretty limp and tired by Saturday.

i rode 26 and these sides roads all along it.....wow i was jizzing in my pants the whole time!
26 and 260 were both really good new pavement. I wish I would have made some video out there too. I do have some video from later in the evening. I'll have to go threw it and see if I got any good rodes. I ended up with probably 45 minutes of I-70 at the end of it. :)

We hit 26 and 260 Saturday....best part of the day.

Did 555 yesterday for the 5th time this year. Never did it without a slip or two in invisible gravel accumulated from the chipseal surface. 260 had a lot more gravel yesterday but at least you could see it & plan accordingly.

Managed to limit the slip it to the rear tire this time. The 2 wheel drifts are a bit hairy for me.

Managed to limit the slip it to the rear tire this time. The 2 wheel drifts are a bit hairy for me.

I had some slip on the edge of the chip seal crap. I kept the pace moderate for this reason. A few of the folks we rode with had some slip too and since it was their first time on the nickel, they got spooked. I remember that feeling!

More gravel in the corners on 26 and 260..but like you said, you can see it.