Columbus: Race and Ethnicity

fusion

i get along great with all races.

except the whites... they just like starbucks, apple, and eminem too much.

and sometimes, i just don't know how i feel about those blacks. all those poor chickens that are doomed to the frying pan.

and what about those latinos? man, i really don't get them most of the time... i mean, shave that mustache, sanchez! shit's dirty.

worst of all, those asians... what do i have to do get a happy ending around here? and if you would open your eyes long enough, you could see where the fuck you're driving. and stay away from my puppy.

i sure do love interracial

• Upvote 2

and sometimes, i just don't know how i feel about those blacks. all those poor chickens that are doomed to the frying pan.

and what about those latinos? man, i really don't get them most of the time... i mean, shave that mustache, sanchez! shit's dirty.

worst of all, those asians... what do i have to do get a happy ending around here? and if you would open your eyes long enough, you could see where the fuck you're driving. and stay away from my puppy.

i love you.

Holy shit that's funny!