Ohio deer hunts $ R they nuts?

Gump

Check out these prices? Are these guys high or what?

http://www.ohiodeerhunts.com/rates.htm

I'll lease my corner of woods for bowhunting. For $500....1 person for 2010. No access during gun season....Just saw 3 nice bucks running together in my driveway.

I'm kinda kidding but if someone wants to pay me have at it.

Edited by Gump

There is this group. https://huntohiofarms.com/index.php

The Farm Bureau put this together to try and match Ohio's hunters with Ohio's land owners.

As a land owner, you worry about the idiots you might have to deal with so it's easier to just say no.

I'm with gump on that. Around here we have all this public land to hunt, but with all the city folk its way too scary to go out. One year a guy tried to check in a goat or a llama I can't remember but just shows how much some don't truly know anything.

That's why I don't check my deer at all! I don't want some guy telling me I shot a dog by accident...... let me just get home and see how it tastes first! LOL. Obviously this was a joke and not intended to harm someones feelings or make anyone check the back yard to see if his dog is still chained up out there. If I shot a dog by accident id just leave it there to rot. No sense getting in trouble or having to say your sorry over a little bullet.

As a land owner, you worry about the idiots you might have to deal with so it's easier to just say no.

+1, we allowed several groups of people to hunt on our land and in return someone moved one of our tree stands without asking and stole all the turn signals off a couple toyota part trucks. It just takes that one person to ruin it for everyone.

Yeah pretty much what I have to deal with. asshats ruin it for the rest of us. And forget hunting on public land. My brother in law was shot at a few years back by some one who thought his ornge jacket and hat looked like a deer? Thank god they were a crappy shot and missed. Guess I will go another season with out getting out to hunt again. I hope to be able to scrape some money up to buy a little land soon.