STOLEN BIKE - 09 honda repsol

LilTuffGirl

yesterday about 7-8pm someone stole out 2009 honda cbr1000rr repsol replica OUT OF OUR GARAGE WHILE I WAS HOME (husband was out of town). He also took my husbands helmet (mine was in pieces thank god) helmet was a KBC with the naked chic on the side.

Has a two brother carbon fiber exhaust with the carbon fiber belly pan that covers the pipe. Husband made his own fender eliminator by cutting the plastic piece off and covering it with carbon fiber.

Was taken from Winfield WV. PLEASE keep an eye out! Feel free to run the motherfucker over.

15340_202983636157_750916157_3181017_610268_n.jpg

(that was before the carbon fiber to hide the pipe)

I go on Craiglook and have been watching.

Not trying to sell that Repsol. I sold my '07.. the '09 is my husbands BABY!!! He LOVES that bike. He's REALLY pissed.

We're trying to sell just about EVERYTHING else in that garage though.. KTM Rc8.. which had a KTM 250 SXf in front of it thats for sale. In front of the repsol was the '05 Honda 400EX that is for sale. But no they take the damn bike we wanted to keep.

The Repsol was the easiest to take since the door open was the one where my car is parked (no way to get that thing out it's too noisey.. and the keys go inside when I drive - husband leaves those in the car when he drives)

The door was only open for an HOUR. :( I use to never leave my keys in the bike but the husband always did so I started to as well. (he's from lincoln county.. they always left keys in vehicles, windows down, no worries)

And if I find the dick I'll be out for blood. I don't care so much about the bike being in one piece.. I want the asshole who came into my house to take the things we work VERY hard for.

I go on Craiglook and have been watching.

Not trying to sell that Repsol. I sold my '07.. the '09 is my husbands BABY!!! He LOVES that bike. He's REALLY pissed.

We're trying to sell just about EVERYTHING else in that garage though.. KTM Rc8.. which had a KTM 250 SXf in front of it thats for sale. In front of the repsol was the '05 Honda 400EX that is for sale. But no they take the damn bike we wanted to keep.

The Repsol was the easiest to take since the door open was the one where my car is parked (no way to get that thing out it's too noisey.. and the keys go inside when I drive - husband leaves those in the car when he drives)

The door was only open for an HOUR. :( I use to never leave my keys in the bike but the husband always did so I started to as well. (he's from lincoln county.. they always left keys in vehicles, windows down, no worries)

And if I find the dick I'll be out for blood. I don't care so much about the bike being in one piece.. I want the asshole who came into my house to take the things we work VERY hard for.

That is really, really shitty. I have a faint memory of what it looked like when I was there, I'll keep my eyes out.

Have you had anyone interested in buying a bike from you over that might have taken it? I have heard that sometimes thieves will pose as potential buyers and use the opportunity to scope out your garage and see how easy they can make a steal on the other stuff in there.

My husband is saying he only wants THAT BIKE. He doesn't know if he'll get another. It'll suck for him to have to watch me on the track next year if he doesn't.....

What sucks is if I would have found it missing sooner or if dispatch would have entered the bike into NCIC earlier they would have found the bike. A Dunbar cop ran the tags on it 20 or so min before it was entered in as stolen... :(