Cleveland Int'l Motorcycle Show & DTC Karaoke Blowout @ Buddy's, Sat 1/29

Vulcan_Rider

Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?

• Yes, just me.
    • Yes plus one.
    • Yes plus two.
    • Yes plus three.

i am confirmed since i booked a room for myself and a diseased cocktail of STD's masquerading as cleaver.

i suppose this means i HAVE to binge drink now.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
That'd be sweet' date=' but I'm sure some gov't regulation prevents that. (nice job, justin) :nono:

I plan on being there. Plan on making the shindig tomorrow, as well, but prolly gonna' miss the Halloweenie party.[/quote']

I'm thinking if they buy it, but I deliver it, it would be legal. And just have them sell it to us for a deal to cover the delivery. Then it'd be legal.

For a fairly newbe to this forum, it begs me to ask what DTC stands for. I will be showing my 74 CB750 K4 in the VJMC booth again this year. Might have my 65 C100 Cub there also.

For a fairly newbe to this forum, it begs me to ask what DTC stands for. I will be showing my 74 CB750 K4 in the VJMC booth again this year. Might have my 65 C100 Cub there also.

DTC is the Dysfunctional Traveling Circus. Fonzie, a moderator on here, runs it. It's a group of people who do a few long distance trips each year. Funny people. Very funny.

You sure are one "outside the box" thinkin' mother fucker' date=' Ben. If you can pull that off, I'll buy you one.[/quote']

Why thank you. I kind of pride myself on being an out of the box thinker actually.

So I plan on being there again this year. missed last year do to being sick as a dog. I might be able to dd a few people if the wife drives me down there. Hey Paul if you want you could crash here if I get the ol' lady to drive us down. I need to get out for a good night of drinking.