Cleveland Int'l Motorcycle Show & DTC Karaoke Blowout @ Buddy's, Sat 1/29

Vulcan_Rider

Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?

• Yes, just me.
    • Yes plus one.
    • Yes plus two.
    • Yes plus three.

that picture is about 4 years old...SBPCB2K7 I'm pretty sure. The Turtle thing worked wonders though, met tons of random people that way

Whatever you say Turtle

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3vZPLDytGGILdK6jeZZdeji0VRUdYLCM3nFlUxZ-kNwiT5-FjKA

Edited by Fonzie

Yeah. I see you travel as much as a high priced hooker.

does that mean a lot?

edit: son of a bitch....I see I'm the latest to get nailed by the infamous Fonzie avatar change :lol:

Anyone know if there would be any issues with the bar if my gf and her friend who are both 20 came? I know a lot of bars either kick ya out at a certain time or won't let under 21 in

33709_443395379402_519994402_5318673_1870456_n.jpg

edit: son of a bitch....I see I'm the latest to get nailed by the infamous Fonzie avatar change :lol:

evilgrin.gif

Anyone know if there would be any issues with the bar if my gf and her friend who are both 20 came? I know a lot of bars either kick ya out at a certain time or won't let under 21 in

I talked to Rose and she said usually they have to be gone by 10, but since we are who we are there shouldnt be a problem with them staying as long as they dont drink. What this means is my ass is on the line by letting them stay after 10, so there will be no sneaking drinks to the youngins at all. If I or anyone for that matter sees it happening you will be asked to leave immediately and will not be invited back in future years. I doubt this will be an issue but figured i would throw it out there anyways. PARTY ON!!! :badgerrock:

I talked to Rose and she said usually they have to be gone by 10, but since we are who we are there shouldnt be a problem with them staying as long as they dont drink.

:D dtc4lyyyyfe bishes

Word to 'yo mutha images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT5f4F9PYfhAGI4ksoj5Xpob9em1y-bHcpn8pr_RsNRN87WrUnz

Edited by Fonzie

Yota had all the Cougars last year.

He'll share I'm sure.

Just remember to HiveFive him when you have said Cougar looking like a chicken on a rotisserie!