Cleveland Int'l Motorcycle Show & DTC Karaoke Blowout @ Buddy's, Sat 1/29

Vulcan_Rider

Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Are you coming to the Buddy's Karaoke Blowout after IMS?

• Yes, just me.
    • Yes plus one.
    • Yes plus two.
    • Yes plus three.

I stopped visiting that site when they added Google Ads. That destroys websites in my opinion.

yeah, technically speaking, I think this site is far superior, but there are still a bunch of RODO people that I really enjoy hanging out with and shooting the breeze.

I need to get on that forum more often. I think it has a better class of riders. :D

Mostly crazy wingers with car tires who still manage to grind their floorboards and kickstands in half on the dragon. :lol:

yeah, technically speaking, I think this site is far superior, but there are still a bunch of RODO people that I really enjoy hanging out with and shooting the breeze.

Oh I agree. I haven't met one of those guys I don't like. Hell, most of them are on here also.

Tank seems like a good guy. He has impeccable taste in bikes. :D

Tank is hilarious and a good guy to have as a friend.

MT and I ran into him a couple times at the gap.

The next day I was behind him when we came upon some calamari who just shattered his bike on the mountainside. Dude was laying in the dutch moaning at about 80 decibels. Tank set off the emergency GPS beacon he had and went to look at the guy. I got on my bike and went for help. Passed a Statie comin at me with the cherries on. Figured he was headed to the scene. Ended up lifeflighting the guy out. That was one of three wrecks I saw that day.

Sucks I have to work that day.. But you fucktards should be all shitfaced by the time I get there.

I'm guessing, since this is my first time, that is a pretty accurate assessment of the situation.

Sucks I have to work that day.. But you fucktards should be all shitfaced by the time I get there.

That's when things get truly "interesting" anyways! :D

Also fair warning for everyone, Buddy's has a $20 minimum on cards. If you don't plan on spending $20 make sure you bring cash. There is not an atm at the bar so you will need to get it before hand. Unfortunately this is perfectly legal now thanks to some of the credit card reform laws that have passed.