New Indian Motorcycle - Cheap!

ReconRat

Mahindra Mojo & Mahindra Stallio: Reviews, Specifications, Price, Fuel efficiency

Indian motorcycle made in India, NOT Indian of USA.

Only about $1000 USD in India, but before anyone gets all excited about getting one, I'm sure somebody somewhere would make sure the price jumped to around $6000-7000 USD before it could be imported into the USA. A 300cc single, it's expected to be the fastest bike sold in India. The current fastest bike in India is the homeboy Bajaj Pulsar 220 DTS-i.

The global marketplace from India is expected to catch and pass China...

Interesting styling, different from others....

But people would like to see a trellis frame.

Ignition by Ducati

Bologna and Engines Engineering of Italy for design

Paioli USD front fork

mahindra-mojo1.jpg

Also note that some people shouldn't be riding them: It's advertised as "The bike is also equipped with latest and advanced suspension system for jerk free ride."

Edited by ReconRat

35KPL, that comes out to something like 80mpg, not too bad for 24hp. Don't think I'd take it on the interstate for any distance, but it'd be fine for state roads. I'm guessing that it weighs next to nothing for some ninja 250 like fun in the twisties.

35KPL, that comes out to something like 80mpg, not too bad for 24hp. Don't think I'd take it on the interstate for any distance, but it'd be fine for state roads. I'm guessing that it weighs next to nothing for some ninja 250 like fun in the twisties.

More like a dual sport. I bet the basic design accommodates the roads found in India. Which have low speed limits and the majority are dirt roads. Note the 300cc single, and the dual sport tires.

Oh, and the rims look way too weak to me. Needs something a lot stronger.