SE Ohio this weekend

Hutch

The toddler has my balls squeezed too tight..I can't seem to read well.

That would be way too early for me to join in...I'd have to leave NEO pretty early to get there in time. I guess I'll be making other plans.

just trying to get back before dark

I am still in. Dresden is about an hour away so I will join you somewhere on 83. I will be the north bound idiot in a yellow/black jacket and silver helmet looking lost and waving like mad. Red and silver RR. No need to stop. Just drop five and I will catch up.

I am still in. Dresden is about an hour away so I will join you somewhere on 83. I will be the north bound idiot in a yellow/black jacket and silver helmet looking lost and waving like mad. Red and silver RR. No need to stop. Just drop five and I will catch up.

Sounds good I can send you a text or something when we head out. Pm me your name and # if you want

Cataplt, check this NEO thread and we'll give it a whirl:

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=66786

Now, on to Sunday. I don't know the CBus area all that well, but I *should* be in the Pickerington/CBus area Sunday morning. Is anyone rolling through there or close to there where I could meet up and do a quick ride before heading back to NEO?

Cataplt, check this NEO thread and we'll give it a whirl:

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=66786

Now, on to Sunday. I don't know the CBus area all that well, but I *should* be in the Pickerington/CBus area Sunday morning. Is anyone rolling through there or close to there where I could meet up and do a quick ride before heading back to NEO?

OK, I am minutes form Picktown. I have to warn you that there is nothing in the Cbus /Picktown area. Also just wondering, what do you mean by morning? and quick ride? I have seen some of your posts :D. If you got two hours we can cover some of Hocking. But its got to be fairly early. After that the traffic sucks.

OK, I am minutes form Picktown. I have to warn you that there is nothing in the Cbus /Picktown area. Also just wondering, what do you mean by morning? and quick ride? I have seen some of your posts :D. If you got two hours we can cover some of Hocking. But its got to be fairly early. After that the traffic sucks.

I didn't plan on riding in Cbus...hopefully somewhere not too far to put me back in NEO at a decent hour of the afternoon (read: daylight left).

Quick ride? 3 hrs or so. I still have 2.5 ahead of me getting back to NEO. And I'd probably start around 9 or 10. Depending on how warm it gets early. 60 degrees and sunny seems to be my limit.

I didn't plan on riding in Cbus...hopefully somewhere not too far to put me back in NEO at a decent hour of the afternoon (read: daylight left).

Quick ride? 3 hrs or so. I still have 2.5 ahead of me getting back to NEO. And I'd probably start around 9 or 10. Depending on how warm it gets early. 60 degrees and sunny seems to be my limit.

Doable. 9:00 AM Kroger gas station on Rt256 in Pickerington? I will check for your reply tomorrow after the Saturday ride. The earlier we get out the better. The decent roads get choked with slow moving obstacles. ( cars and harleys)

Doable. 9:00 AM Kroger gas station on Rt256 in Pickerington? I will check for your reply tomorrow after the Saturday ride. The earlier we get out the better. The decent roads get choked with slow moving obstacles. ( cars and harleys)

I may try to meet you guys as well for a Sunday ride :D I have to find a sitter.

Well me being in Pickerington depends on whether I'm riding today...and so far it seems like everyone is leaving too early for me to tag along.