Sig 5.56 (One more new thread for everyone!)

alab32

Anyone shot one or played around with it? Trying to get someone who has has some hands on experience. I am in the market for an AR and the piston driven Sig sounds nice to me. I love Sig's and the piston driven is obviously a plus. Thanks for the input.

Yes breaks down just like my AR except the charging handle comes out the side.

Sweet! Thanks!

If you want to buy one hit me up

Are you selling one or do you have a connection or something? The wife and I are trying to figure out which route to go (colt style or Sig style) right now so, whatever info you have would be great. Feel free to PM me. Thanks a bunch.

:wtf: Sorry but I am having trouble visualizing that. I'm used to them coming out the back so I'd like to see this sometime just to appease my curiosity.

Pop out the back pin, just like my AR, pull the charging handle an bolt 8/10ths of the way back an pull the charging handle out the side. then pull the rest of the bolt out.

Pop out the back pin, just like my AR, pull the charging handle an bolt 8/10ths of the way back an pull the charging handle out the side. then pull the rest of the bolt out.

Oh, I understand know. I visualized more of the changing handing being in the weapon when you removed it from to the side. Gotcha, thanks.

• 1 month later...