Ride (or drive) and eat 11/13 - Olde Dutch Restaurant

Casper

Morphine and Oxy's don't mix well with those special drinks.. Or they mix reallllly well.. Either way, I no longer drink. Just cause you're in a cage, doesn't mean you should be drinking either... Just sayin.. Conscience clear

I don't even look at the weather anymore.. Until I'm getting ready to ride. Then its to decide what gear. Once it starts snowing, I'll pay a little attention.

• Upvote 1

im riding no matter the weather, and i agree with that whole post you just posted ben. Me in the woman will show, but wont really be able to participate anyother events that day because i work friday and saturday nights and need a little sleep.

Fuk me. I have to sit with Mr.kick it sidways/600s are for pussies for an hour plus?

The things i have to do for ORDN. :nono:

• Upvote 1

So all the riders are not planning on heading to a watering hole afterwards for the game?

Toy Drive at Screamin' Willies? I'm sure they'll have the game on. And I'll have a beer or two. Hell, two beers might get my left toe above .08.

Scott and I are meeting up with John, then following him down there. (assuming he will let us keep up with him) We are planning on taking 37 to 256 to 664 into Logan. We are leaving 36/71 shell gas station at 10:30.

Sounds like we are taking same roads as you, but other then leaving at 10:30, I have no idea when we will be where. Idk.. Maybe we will see you somewhere before the restuarant.

If you can figure out when/where we will be at certain time, let me know and I'll make sure John is aware of it. (unless he checks in here too) I'll definitely check here before I leave in the morning.

Always waiting till last minute!