OhioRiders.net 2 Year Anniversary - June 21, 2008

CbrGirl

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"friend" in c-bus fell through, me and Teej need a place to stay friday and saturday night, or we can sleep in the truck somewhere if you know of a place, we need help! (were trailoring)

i got a pretty small apartment but weve got a couch-bed for two and a hot shower. im sure you could find a spot for the truck/trailer cause campus is empty this time of year. lemme know if youre interested.

614-309-5810

i got a pretty small apartment but weve got a couch-bed for two and a hot shower. im sure you could find a spot for the truck/trailer cause campus is empty this time of year. lemme know if youre interested.

614-309-5810

+1 Thats what I basically have to offer also.

im debating on wearing/bringing my leather pants, what kind of riding will we be doing?

dude...last year.. we were jumping off the bikes so much...it was crazy...im wearing....

t-shirt

jeans

and helmet

is anyone from cincinnati heading up and what time i have no plans for the day and would like to make it up i just have no idea where im going lol i can be ready anytime i woke up kinda late lol

is anyone from cincinnati heading up and what time i have no plans for the day and would like to make it up i just have no idea where im going lol i can be ready anytime i woke up kinda late lol

Sorry hombre, the ride started at 10a. Everyone is out taking pictures right now. Ends at 5:30p this evening, then party at The Lodge Bar. Lodge Bar starts around 7p. Food and the first few rounds are on Cycle Search. You should come up for that part.

I'm so jeolous!!! Having to work pretty much every Saturday always sucks, but even more so when you're at the starting damn starting point and have to stay there! :mad:

:lol: haha

I didnt make the ride, but I also did not work, and I also did not have watch everyone ride off and leave me behind!