OhioRiders.net 2 Year Anniversary - June 21, 2008

CbrGirl

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

picture run starts at 10am ???

or schedule like last year > group ride, break for lunch, pic run started at 2pm

This year will be a little different. Registration will start at 10:00am. List will be given out at 11:15am and first picture can be taken at 11:30am. We are almost done with the list and we are figuring about a 6 to 61/2 hours for the run. More details to come.

What do you do?

Ride places and go into stores to take pictures of you with something?

Some things yes. Some things might be the Maumee River, Cleveland City Limits sign, the Steelers Stadium, Lake Erie, etc. There's no way you'll get everything. It isn't possible.

so how are teams going to be structured? Are we picking our own teams or are you setting them up?

It was mentioned in this thread before, but its 13 pages and I'm not searching. Haha! You all can pick your own teams if you want. If people come from out of town and need a team, we'll find a team for them. This way nobody's left out. We're all friendly folks.

It was mentioned in this thread before, but its 13 pages and I'm not searching. Haha! You all can pick your own teams if you want. If people come from out of town and need a team, we'll find a team for them. This way nobody's left out. We're all friendly folks.

It's only 4 pages for me.:D

Maumee river and steelers stadium? Damn that shit is FAR!:eek:

What time would we be meeting at the end of the scavenger hunt? I may be able to just work half a shift that day but that would mean I'd have to be at work by 6pm.

I think we'll be meeting up right around 5p. I haven't worked out all of the details yet.

i will most likely be there with a friend (teej on here, but never on)

we have a place to stay, but im not positive if we will be able to get up at 10am, were heading out friday night.

someone important pm me your number, and we'll meet up with you guys for lunch, or the lodge bar or whatever :cheers