OhioRiders.net 2 Year Anniversary - June 21, 2008

CbrGirl

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get over the gossip. Satan can be an ass and let's move on. End of story!! :moo:

I know...I think its funny when someone thinks that they KNOW what happen that day.....

but has know clue.....:confused:

But I was the one walking off stomping my feet because I didnt get my group ...

I know...I think its funny when someone thinks that they KNOW what happen that day.....

but has know clue.....:confused:

But I was the one walking off stomping my feet because I didnt get my group ...

Holy crap this story is funny. Its way better than how it actually happened. Hahahaaha!!

...oh and if Angrish does this...him and I should DEFINATELY be in the same "group"...lmao lmao.....:)....

let me know Angrish!!!!!!!

Yeah, we should have a stunter group.

A "safer" group for the 250 riders? What's that supposed to mean?! Just because you ride a bigger bike doesn't mean you have more experience! I've been riding for a year as have other ppl who have 1000cc bikes, but that doesn't make them better or more experienced!

I understand and appreciate the option for riders to choose their own groups so that ppl who don't want to go 150mph don't get stuck with the idiots that do. But it could have been worded a little better!

turn that frown upside down :(>:D

the one and only. yeah i try to run at least 5 miles in one sitting once a week, and do more running another two days per week. my push ups and sit ups have been suffering, but ill be damned if i cant run forever.
:trophy:Run to the sun brotha. I could'nt run outtha house if it was on fire lol. Best of luck though.

Uhm, yeah. My example: a person on a 250 riding with Bornsinner's group = bad. I'm not saying you're less experienced. I'm saying your bike won't keep up with him or his group. Nothing against you. The idea of having slower groups wasn't mine. It was someone very close to you, probably in the same room as you. Hint hint.

I am aware that Bret mentioned it to you, and when I found that out, I edited my original post. I was much bitchier in that one! :D

But no worries, I can't make it anyway, so have some fun for me! :cheers:

Yes a stunter group sounds awsome.That will give the 250 group someone to pass on the freeway.You know with there HUGE sprockets and greatly limited top speeds.

Holy crap I just snorted. :lol:

Yes a stunter group sounds awsome.That will give the 250 group someone to pass on the freeway.You know with there HUGE sprockets and greatly limited top speeds.

250s can go on the freeway? dont they have a sign on the ramps about things prohibited on the interstate? i thought it specified 250s :(

HUGE sprokets save lives!!! speed kills!!!!! lol lol :)

Angrish just changed sprockets..better watch out now! :D

i seem to remember a night last year when the HUGE sprokets on angrishes 600 was takin' out 1000's....REALLY!!! even surprised the shit outta me!!!!

:metal:

They've got coffee and donuts every Sat. that's nothing special! How about egg's and bacon!

Zerocrash...

Thats a damn good idea! We'll need you there about 8 to start cooking... Oh yeah, can you stop on the way and pick up some eggs and bacon??

I think the most important is to let the organizers handle this stuff and I believe they will try to make it as fair as possible. I just want to enjoy the day and meet with new riders and of course, add elements of danger and adventure, I'm in.

I think the most important is to let the organizers handle this stuff and I believe they will try to make it as fair as possible. I just want to enjoy the day and meet with new riders and of course, add elements of danger and adventure, I'm in.

Apparently you don't know the "organizers". Anarchy,it's the only way to organise!

You are going to be with the 250s anyways.You might be able to keep up with them.