OhioRiders.net 2 Year Anniversary - June 21, 2008

CbrGirl

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
For the digital part of the day, do you know how team will be selected yet?

Will it be the same as last year.... without the crying, stomping of feet & walking off.

Blow me Mr Bret. For the record I didn't cry or stomp my feet. :penis:

No, I liked your idea actually, like I said in the PM. I think we'll allow people to pick their own groups, but maintain the option to place people in certain groups. For instance, if someone on a 250 thinks they're riding with Bornsinner, they're probably horribly mistaken. We'll most likely choose a safer group for them to ride with. That sort of thing. As you said in your PM, safety is first priority. We don't want anyone riding above their skill level. As well, if there are some new people there we'll find groups for them.

A "safer" group for the 250 riders? What's that supposed to mean?! Just because you ride a bigger bike doesn't mean you have more experience! I've been riding for a year as have other ppl who have 1000cc bikes, but that doesn't make them better or more experienced!

I understand and appreciate the option for riders to choose their own groups so that ppl who don't want to go 150mph don't get stuck with the idiots that do. But it could have been worded a little better!

A "safer" group for the 250 riders? What's that supposed to mean?! Just because you ride a bigger bike doesn't mean you have more experience! I've been riding for a year as have other ppl who have 1000cc bikes, but that doesn't make them better or more experienced!

I understand and appreciate the option for riders to choose their own groups so that ppl who don't want to go 150mph don't get stuck with the idiots that do. But it could have been worded a little better!

I got off the exit ramp today and clocked 150mph within a few seconds and was back down to the speed limit (65mph) in a blink of an eye. Didn't put anyone in danger and it was so quick that I don't think it was idiotic at all. Thank you very much. :p It gets up there and slows down so quick, it's not dangerous. Now holding it at 150mph for miles on the highway is a bad idea for sure.

OhioRiders.net 2 Year Anniversary - June 21, 2008

More details:

Starting the ride off at Honda Northwest Time tba, but probably around 10a. HNW is generously providing coffee and donuts, and probably some goodies.

They've got coffee and donuts every Sat. that's nothing special! How about egg's and bacon!

Zerocrash...

Uhm, yeah. My example: a person on a 250 riding with Bornsinner's group = bad. I'm not saying you're less experienced. I'm saying your bike won't keep up with him or his group. Nothing against you. The idea of having slower groups wasn't mine. It was someone very close to you, probably in the same room as you. Hint hint.

:D

And I'm not an idiot for doing 150. I like 150. Its a very comfortable cruising speed. Now 180 on the other hand, that's kinda idiotic. I still like to do it though. Guess I am an idiot. But not for going 150. Get it?

May the force be with you young Jedi.

Sounds cool...... well all except the blowing you part.

((I didn't think it was you that walked off anyway))

Wow...

Im the one the walked away.....

Let me see how you react after someone insults your Bunny...

The were reasons behind that whole blown up...so fuck off :D:thefinger::D

"Everyone watch it Im a crazy idiot on a bike"

And I'm not an idiot for doing 150. I like 150. Its a very comfortable cruising speed. Now 180 on the other hand, that's kinda idiotic. I still like to do it though. Guess I am an idiot. But not for going 150. Get it?

ME TOO!!!!!!

I have no problem with doing speeds over 150.... and the I the close group of people that I ride with do crazy things while we ride....but I dont try to put other in harms way....

"thats usually why Im in the front and or the back of the riding group"

straight-jacket.jpg

Wow...

Im the one the walked away.....

Let me see how you react after someone insults your Bunny...

The were reasons behind that whole blown up...so fuck off :D:thefinger::D

Well thats not the story that was passed around at the time & not corrected, so thats what you get for walking off stomping your feet because you were not in the group with you friends, life is so hard :violin:.

There was never anything mentioned about anyone saying anything out of order to anyone else causing you to run away & if you choose to handle that by stomping off making a scene (:supergay:) like some kid in some kindergarten soap opera then thats up to you.

:bigfinger:

:D