OhioRiders.net 2 Year Anniversary - June 21, 2008

CbrGirl

Last year there was a ton of stuff, things like a female mullet, Welcome to Cleveland signpost, cop sitting on your bike, all kinds of stuff. The harder stuff to find was worth more points than the easy stuff.

It should be a good laugh & with a load more people on the forum now there should be a few more people at the gathering.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like a great time, I hope all are invited?

Yes this is open to all Ohio riders.

what is a digital scavenger hunt?

Another quick answer. We'll each be on a team and the team has one camera. You have to take pictures of the items on the list. But one person from the team has to be in the picture with the object.

Hunt067.jpg

This is a good example of a picture from last year. We had to take a picture with a cop sitting on a team member's bike, but one team member had to be in the picture as well.

Uh, Just thought I'd throw this out there, I've got a good friend who's family has a cabin, lake, and a good amount of land if people felt like meeting all the way up in Y-town. It's out in the country and pretty secluded. Doubt it'd be a problem if we used it.

Thought I'd throw that out there, He has a 6 kegger every year and it's always a big hit, although never enough beer, they're usually gone by 930 :cry:

Yeah, but the car club I'm in has allot to do with setting that up. Saturday is Bike day, 10 bucks gets you in and all the passes you can fit in. The after party is awesome, and I could probably pull for an "Ohio-Riders" spot pretty easily :D