Polar Bear Run - New Years Day

Casper

I won't be there since I live in Cleveland. Sounds like a good idea though. We don't do that up north because I guess there's too many icebergs. Oh well.

The idea of this is to spread it around the state. January's is in Cleveland. That's the Buddy's shindig after the motorcycle show: http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=66549

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know Talita's still existed. I used to tear the hell out of those burritos when I lived next door to it in Clintonville, and I'm sure there will be enough warmth for the ride home. In! :bow:

Like hell it isnt. Your nipps could tear your jacket

Good point! :lol:

Just realized that the location has changed. It was 4 miles from my house when it was AD Farrows, now it is more like 40 miles. May still give it a go as long as the roads are good.

Yeah, now that it's farther, it's less likely that I'll go. :( Maybe I'll get out to go somewhere anyway, if the roads are decent.

Depending on road conditions, I may be in for this. I wanted to last year, don't remember why I didn't. :dunno:

It was snowing over here.

I'm not scared of the cold but I do fear ice on the roads.

Slush tracks leading to a sudden lane change DO qualify as ice.

Edited by Strictly Street