Christmas Party

cmoosego

what main course for christmas dinner  

68 members have voted

1. 1. what main course for christmas dinner

• Ham, honey glazed and tasty
    • Turkey, christmas standard.
    • roast beef, juicy and delicious
    • hookers and blow, so we can eat more meat from moose.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

December 18th (saturday) @ the Knights of Columbus, 4217 E Main st. Whitehall Ohio 43213. Start time around 6 pm, till whenever or 2 am whichever comes last. I'll have drink specials and provide a main dish ( see attached poll) Everyone is invited and encouraged to bring a side dish or dessert.
bump.... for the lazy peeps who don't like to read a whole thread...:rolleyes:

December 18th (saturday) @ the Knights of Columbus, 4217 E Main st. Whitehall Ohio 43213. Start time around 6 pm, till whenever or 2 am whichever comes last. I'll have drink specials and provide a main dish ( see attached poll) Everyone is invited and encouraged to bring a side dish or dessert.

This is THIS weekend PEEPS!!! who Be ready to throw down on some ham and adult beverages???:cool:

Whelp, have to go to my family thing in cincy. Not sure on the time it will be ending or if I will be spending the night down there. Ill get a hold of someone if I dont stay the night at try to come by after the drive up.

Wish I could make the dinner :(

My kitchen is under massive construction. :(

It has been for over a week now. Stove is sitting in a extra room disconnected. I have access to a microwave and a crockpot. I wonder what magic I can create.

You could always use the kitchen at the hall....;)

My kitchen is under massive construction. :(

It has been for over a week now. Stove is sitting in a extra room disconnected. I have access to a microwave and a crockpot. I wonder what magic I can create.

Even in the mist of "massive construction" she still knows her role. Now that's dedication to her duties. ;)