Hellz YES!!!! 2011 CB1000R to AMERICA

Wicked1

I'm not a bit surprised at it's 11k axing price...That's what my guess was...I'll probably pick one up as a leftover..although I'm betting Honda is just testing the waters..they probably won't import many, and it may even be a special order type deal - with the current economic turmoil, I'm sure dealerships won't order many, if any, as they know they likely won't sell at that price.

Steve

05 st3

00 sv6fity

I expect it to be upwards of 11 large - Hence, like the 599 before it (also built in Italy), it probably won't sell. I expect, again, like the 599, a very short life in the states. Unfortunately, that means I'll have to buy one..WOOHOO!!!

Steve

00 sv6fity

05 duc st3

Edited by desmoface

You'd be surprised how many people dont want a 10 year old triumph with 40k miles on it LOL! Why I still have mine.

You probably WOUlDN'T be surprised how many people don't want a 13-year-old Triumph with 87k miles! One reason I still have mine.

OK, to get somewhat back on topic, let me just admit that I must be getting old. The bikes like the Honda and the Kawasaki Z1000 are fine machines, I'm sure, but I'm having a hard time warming up to the Transformer styling. But then two of my three bikes have been called strange looking more than once, so who am I to judge?