Mid ohio school

Just2EZ05

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll sign up too if that chick in your avatar will be there.

She'll spank your ass on the track. I saw that she got a few laps on a 125cc at Phillips Island at the GP race this year. She races some in the Australian 125cc series there i think, but she is mainly concentrating on modeling

her name is Stacy MacMahon I think is the spelling.

She'll spank your ass on the track. I saw that she got a few laps on a 125cc at Phillips Island at the GP race this year. She races some in the Australian 125cc series there i think, but she is mainly concentrating on modeling

her name is Stacy MacMahon I think is the spelling.

What? She's for real? How'd you find out all that shit? I will be googling like mad soon. Fo' Sho'.:badgerrock:

A piece of advice for all those planning on doing their first track day this year.

Below is a list pretty good checklist for items to take or consider taking to the track for your track day.

1. Helmet(s)

2. Leathers

3. Gloves

4. Race Boots

5. Back protector

6. Bike key

7. Wristwatch

8. Tools

9. Tire Warmers

10. Change of clothes

11. Sunglasses

12. Chewing gum

13. Sandwiches/snacks

14. Beverages

15. Cooler(s)

16. Ice

17. Gas can(s) full

18. Spare rags or towels

19. Maintenance stands (front & rear)

20. E-Z up

21. Portable generator

22. Extension cord(s)

23. Power distribution block (if needed)

24. Spare contact lenses and solution

25. Camera

26. Camcorder

27. Head rag (to wear under helmet)

28. Spare bike parts (brake/clutch levers, brake fluid, brake pads, etc)

29. Paddock chair

30. Sunblock

31. Underarmor gear (to wear under leathers to make it easier to get on/off)

32. Duct tape

33. Razor blades

Obviously not all of these apply to everyone but you get the idea. I will tell you right now that you damn sure want to take extra clothes, socks, cooler, food, tons of drinks, and a chair, EZ up and sunglasses are like heaven. Also,, I suggest taking earplugs which somehow are not on this list. Learn to ride with earplugs in at the track.. you will love it.

Items somehow not on list.

1. Ear plugs

2. Tire Guage

3. Air pump

4. zip ties

and for yota... BIKE..

DONT FORGET YOUR KEY... people tend to do it.

71 series Samsung. 52in 1080p 120hz and USB 2.0--thats sweet!. I spoiled the shit out of myself with this one. No interest for three years tho. Had to do it.

http://www.samsung.com/us/consumer/detail/detail.do?group=televisions&type=televisions&subtype=lcdtv&model_cd=LNT5271FX/XAA

haha. Hells yea! Its swwwwereet! I also got a job at best buy in the process. Apparently they were hiring and I knew more about the TV than the dood who sold it to me. I have an interview this friday. haha. Part time weekend job. Im tired of working at ugly tuna already. Throwing people out of a bar is fun, but it gets old... fast!