Mid ohio school

Just2EZ05

You are the one that claims RACER not me.I have never said I was fast,I'm not but neigher are you.You are faster than most people on this site but thats not saying much.

I am a racer. I've raced for over 14 years. Need me to scan my licenses to prove it to someone like you? Not really worth my time... I can supply you a list of credentials, but that would bore most. I don't need to prove anything to an internet tough guy. All I can say is that many people know what I've done and where I've raced. I can honestly say that I think I've done a decent job over the years.

As far as fast - what makes me not fast according to you? I've NEVER stated I was, but if you are saying I'm not, how do you figure that?

Oh, and calm down - you're getting a bit flustered as seen in running your sentences together and poor grammar and punctuation...

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are the one that claims RACER not me.I have never said I was fast,I'm not but neigher are you.You are faster than most people on this site but thats not saying much.

By the way, are you dating a YSR racer or maybe you're a YSR racer and got offended? Did you not read what the lady stated about her Ex? She didn't seem to think highly of the guy... Didn't offend her so, why do you give two shits?

You dont even know what fast is. :rolleyes: You do know how to talk shit tho, obviously.

If you were FAST you would not talk shit on this board.You would be in AMA races.Sorry I have terrible grammer. I am not an internet tough guy.I'm just tired of you talking down to people that don't get on the track on a regular basis.

How's this goob stick? I HAVE raced AMA events. Had a hard card for many years. Does that make you feel better? Not sure what that proves, but apparently, it is a validation requirement for you so...

Where the FUCK have I talked down to people who don't make it to teh track on a regular basis?

Let's see... Douche bag chimes in after I made a comment pertaining to wannabe racers from CBus. Douche bag then derails conversation to support his inferiority complex to make it look like I am the asshole here...

What douche bag fails to realize is that unless he puts up and shuts up, that vintage GSXR with a big bore kit is simply a show bike. Come on up and ride with us. Heard you were an asshat from some others so I doubt you'd ever come and ride. If you did, I doubt I'd sit back and go "Wow, I was wrong - he CAN ride"...

Guys like you don't get it. If I ever made fun of or talked down to ANY riders that don't get to the track on a "regular basis", it is because they street race and claim they are fast because they ride twisties on the road... You one of those chaps? Everyone's fast until they actually have to prove it. I'll prove it to you if you'd like...

If not, why the hell are you so damn bent when it comes to making fun of someone? Get a life. If the internet gets you too emotional and you don't think people are playing fair, ask your mom for some Maxipads and maybe ask someone with a stronger stomach to answer and read for you. Until then, let the grown ups play here.

If you were FAST you would not talk shit on this board.You would be in AMA races.Sorry I have terrible grammer. I am not an internet tough guy.I'm just tired of you talking down to people that don't get on the track on a regular basis.

Just my .02 here..

I really havent read a thread where he talked down about anyone's skill on here. As he does have a hell of alot more experience with gear, bikes, racing then most on here, the information he has given is just facts. For some reason, people tend to take facts on a forum as an offense and think they are being talked down to. If someone knows more then you about a subject, read it, and learn from it, no need to take offense. The term FAST as you put it is relative. You may be a faster then people on the street but most likely your going to get your ass handed to you at a track day in the intermediate group. You said he's not fast because he's not in AMA. Thats pretty stupid considering the sheer amount of money it takes to race and the fact that I doubt you have any idea how much coin it actually takes to do it for 1 season especially at the competitive level. I think its safe to assume that he has a bit more motorcycle knowledge then most of us on here. I've been to the track and I know his times and guess what.. The majority of the people at the track will say... "He's pretty fast"

He's just giving the facts on here.. If you want to seriously work on improving your riding ability knowledge. Do a track day and learn from people that are better then you. If you think you can learn the same on the street then I will be the first to say your wrong... There is a reason that they have been asked to be track coaches and you havent... No different then sending your suspension out to get it worked on.. There is a reason you send it to them.. They know more then you and I do.

People need to quit confusing facts with opinions.

opinion -> you think hes not fast because he coaches and doesnt race in AMA.

fact -> he has raced for years, he is fast compared to most, racing is expensive, coaching means all the free track time you can handle and discounts galore on the gear to do so.

What would I rather do?

Option A -> Spend around 7K or more a year for a race season. (guestimate based on some people race schedules I know. Travel, lodging, food, tires, gas, etc, etc, )

Option B -> Spend around 2K and get 20 times the amount of time on a track

(guestimate based on Tires, gas, travel)

I choose Option B

Feel free to correct my prices Lizard as I said they were guestimates.

I never said you weren't a good rider I have no doubt that you are.But you are not Nikki Hayden.You were talking down to anyone that rides a YSR.I race a Ysr because of cost Not because of skill.I also don't have a gsxr 800. I Just made that up.I do ride an old 600 again because of cost.I proboably will come up and do a track day this summer.If would be great to get some pointers from you when that happens.I just don't appreciate being called a Wannabe because I don't fund my own big bike racing program.

Option A -> Spend around 7K or more a year for a race season. (guestimate based on some people race schedules I know. Travel, lodging, food, tires, gas, etc, etc, )

Option B -> Spend around 2K and get 20 times the amount of time on a track

(guestimate based on Tires, gas, travel).

Depends on series, travel distance, etc... $7k for a year even at the regional club level is CHEAP and probably falls short...

The track day number is legit to a degree. Obviously, my fuel costs are cheaper than say a guy coming from Portsmouth, etc...

Overall, I think track days are great for us retired old guys and great for budding, young talent.

By the way, thanks.

Suck up.:D

Well said, but I'm not picking sides..

How much time in advance do you need to sign up for these events before they fill up?

Like Flounder stated, they fill up FAST!!! Best bet is to get online and check the dates and see what you think is 100% feasible for you and your work, etc. Sign up as early as you can to avoid getting booted.

One thing to consider is the LED events. I know they sell fast, too, but usually are more track time and it is later in the day as far as start time...

I never said you weren't a good rider I have no doubt that you are.But you are not Nikki Hayden.You were talking down to anyone that rides a YSR.I race a Ysr because of cost Not because of skill.I also don't have a gsxr 800. I Just made that up.I do ride an old 600 again because of cost.I proboably will come up and do a track day this summer.If would be great to get some pointers from you when that happens.I just don't appreciate being called a Wannabe because I don't fund my own big bike racing program.

First, why does someone have to be at the level of Nicky Hayden to make a comment? Does that mean if Rog says someone is slow or "talks down" to another rider, he cannot do that? After all, he's not as fast as his bigger brother....

Or, take an NFL coach. Some of the best coaches in the WORLD aren't Heisman trophy winners, aren't undefeated, aren't the best in the world as far as record, etc. over their entire lifetime. Hell, some never played football in college!!! Does that mean they suck?

I use Davi Millsaps mom as an example. She trains and teaches at their school. She's never won a SX/MX championship, never held an AMA card as a professional racer and yet, she's probably one of the best people to have train you to ride MX bikes.

If you ever met Momma Carmichael, you'd know that she is a hard driver towards RC. She drills and never is found w/o a stop watch. Think she has no right to make comments towards what RC does?

Finally, I KNEW there was an underlying issue here. If you were up front right away, this all could have been avoided. You were offended about the YSR comment.

I was talking about two or three guys I know who race YSRs that have told other people they race and actually brag about being "big bike" racers. I know a LOT of YSR guys. In fact, I have raced with the OYL before and have a few really good friends racing the series. I think it is a great little club and certainly a great place to have fun and enjoy racing at CRP. There were certain guys there, though that have a pretty bad rap. If I stated their names, it isn't fair to them, but let's just say you'd understand...

I wasn't making a blanket comment about YSR guys. I asked if it was Bill who was a GREAT racer and is still fast even though he "claims" he's finished (Drew will know who I am talking about) and he is the only guy from out of CBus to really say he's a legit racer with creds to back it up. But, guess what? He like many others never say anything...

Sorry if you think I was making a blanket comment. It wasn't. It was directed to a few guys that are involved with the YSR league. In fact, there's a guy that runs there that I USED to call a friend from Dayton/Cincy that for whatever reason decided to become a dick and forgot who his friends were... He blames it on a crash years ago that "changed" him, but I call BS and say he's just a dick and is jealous he couldn't get better at racing while the rest of us moved forward...

WHEW!!! Long rant. Sorry guys. Rocky - you can look me up at Mid-O and I will be more than happy to lend a hand. I'm not a dick in reality. Well, to some, maybe, but overall, I am really a nice guy and have a passion for this sport. I love sharing it with others and really strive to help others get better.

Like Flounder stated, they fill up FAST!!! Best bet is to get online and check the dates and see what you think is 100% feasible for you and your work, etc. Sign up as early as you can to avoid getting booted.

One thing to consider is the LED events. I know they sell fast, too, but usually are more track time and it is later in the day as far as start time...

Do you send them a deposit up front, or day of the track event?

Do you send them a deposit up front, or day of the track event?

You pay for your spot prior to the date.. Go to http://www.sportbiketracktime.com if you have any questions about dates or pricing.. As a novice, you are not eligible for the LED sessions as I believe those are for Intermediate and Advanced riders only.