Mid ohio school

Just2EZ05

wow i missed out on a hell of a thread! but i do agree with brian on the wannabe racer stuff. There's a lot of people out there that call themselves racers and talk up a game when theyve only done a few races or do local stuff like fasstracks or whatnot. if you're not someone out there chasing a series then you are just playing around. i can't wait to get to mid-o in april! shake 'er down and haul some ass

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i missed out on a hell of a thread! but i do agree with brian on the wannabe racer stuff. There's a lot of people out there that call themselves racers and talk up a game when theyve only done a few races or do local stuff like fasstracks or whatnot. if you're not someone out there chasing a series then you are just playing around. i can't wait to get to mid-o in april! shake 'er down and haul some ass

We need to consider Putnam with STT in early April... You need to ride Putnam - great corner speed track and Poppa Reuben will be making an appearance. Of course, if it is going to be cold and snowy like last year, I'm staying home...

We need to consider Putnam with STT in early April... You need to ride Putnam - great corner speed track and Poppa Reuben will be making an appearance. Of course, if it is going to be cold and snowy like last year, I'm staying home...

I ain't ridin Putnam with Reuben again.

He likes to pass me on the inside of 3 then outside of 4... It is :bs: I tell you.

If I ain't heading to Nashville I would be up for it though. Maybe we can get Flounder to put is bottle down, and man up and make a showing.

But I doubt it.

He likes to pass me on the inside of 3 then outside of 4... It is :bs: I tell you.

If I ain't heading to Nashville I would be up for it though. Maybe we can get Flounder to put is bottle down, and man up and make a showing.

But I doubt it.

We will see.. Im down for Putnam assuming I have the time and everything is setup.

But I doubt it.

I was refering to Drew as instructing the track... I would recommend it to any of the guys to go, though. I was just letting Drew know I was signed up to do Putnam since Reuben was planning on going...

I was refering to Drew as instructing the track... I would recommend it to any of the guys to go, though. I was just letting Drew know I was signed up to do Putnam since Reuben was planning on going...

Ah so you two going to split me in 3 then????:slap:

shit i haven't put in for that.... i guess i can send that to monte. but it always seems like if you show up to help, they'll let you help whether they need you or not. smaller tracks dont usually get the amount of staff that mid-o draws.