first dirtbike!

attentiongetter92

You may want to go to Wellsville...easy to get to off Rt 7 North of Stuebenville. I was there last weekend.

I am in dublin too...where is the little track you mentioned?

I think I am going to Perry one day this weekend.

isnt a track, just a little trails in the woods behind scioto high school. i used to mtn bike back there and its a little bit more difficult to do on a dirt bike, very very tight. and i would be more then happy to tagalong to perry but i dont have the orv sticker yet and ill be in michigan for the weekend. hit me up when you go next, keep in mind im a newbie though.

Dalton

At Perry County, all you need is a State Registration sticker. There are no one day state stickers. At Wayne, you can buy a one day Wayne pass.

Sounds to me like you need to go get a State Registration from your local BMV. It is good for about 3 years I think.

Then depneding on where you ride, you may need day passes, or if it's the beginning of the year, a yearly pass.

I'm doing the same thing...

1st you have to get the title transfered and pay 6.75% of the purchase price +$15 title fee

2nd you have to buy a 3 yr registration which gets you the metal plate $34.75 for 3 years expires on Dec 31 of the 3rd year.

replacement plates are $11.75 if you lose it

I asked about attaching it to your person and he didn't see any rule against that.

Yeah, I think they did away with the state stickers, and issue plates now. I'll be damn if I'm putting a plate on my YZ! Hell, I even put the sticker on a peice of plexiglass and drilled holes in it so I could ziptie it to the bike when I go trail riding. Prolly do the same when I have to get the plate (ziptie).

Yeah, I think they did away with the state stickers, and issue plates now. I'll be damn if I'm putting a plate on my YZ! Hell, I even put the sticker on a peice of plexiglass and drilled holes in it so I could ziptie it to the bike when I go trail riding. Prolly do the same when I have to get the plate (ziptie).

Plates are for quads only.

Do I need to get a license plate for my APV?

Effective June 7, 2010, APVs are required to have a license plate and registration sticker. The license plate and registration sticker are permanent and must remain with the vehicle, displayed in plain sight. A $34.75 registration fee will be collected for the issuance of the registration. All registrations are for three years and expire on Dec. 31, in the third year after the date of issuance.

Application for renewal of a registration may be made no earlier than 90 days prior to expiration.

An Ohio Certificate of Title must be presented to register an off-highway motorcycle or APV. Currently registered APV owners will be required to replace their APV decal with an APV license plate with any transaction until all decals have been replaced. Any current decals remain valid until their expiration, when they must be replaced with an APV license plate.

Do I need a license plate for my snowmobile, off-highway motorcycle, mini-bike, or trail bike?

Registration certificates for snowmobiles, off-highway motorcycles, mini-bikes, and trail bikes will continue to be accompanied by an alphanumeric decal that is applied to the vehicle.