God I hate the end(ish) of the quarter

Goldie

shit after about a 4-5 quarters I realized out of those 10-11 weeks I only really had to do work for 2 weeks out of them tops and still be able to graduate with a 3.0 :D

Once you develop a procrastinating routine it usually works out nice

Well it will be a long time before I have a "real job". The Audiology program is 8 years, so I guess I need to learn some patience and better study habits.

And Obesity, kudos to you man, nuke engineering, hydrology, and ecology. No thank you.

BAHAHHAHA bomb threat on campus = me skipping class even though the threat wasn't for my building

Obviously there is someone else out there who is more sick of the end of the quarter and the work load. I wish someone would go off and do the same for my school.

The bomb threat ruined my samples :( :(

Here is from the university:

Safety message to the Ohio State University community

Ohio State University Police and local public safety officials are investigating bomb threats to four campus buildings. OSU police were alerted by the FBI at 8:19 a.m. that bomb threats were received for The William Oxley Thompson Memorial Library, McPherson Chemical Lab, Smith Laboratory and Scott Laboratory.

Occupants of all buildings were evacuated and were directed to areas of safety. OSU Public Safety issued a Buckeye Alert at 8:41 a.m. to the campus community asking everyone to stay clear of those buildings. Text messages were sent to nearly 32,000 Buckeye Alert subscribers.

University public safety officials and university police continue to investigate along with the FBI and the Columbus Fire Department bomb squad. The affected buildings remain closed until further notice.

The OSU Department of Public Safety will hold a media briefing at 11 a.m. at Blankenship Hall, 901 Woody Hayes Dr.

For more information, call 614-247-7777 or continue to monitor www.osu.edu

Sorry to break it to you, but after you graduate, it doesn't get any better with "a job".

I don't know about that. I finished school working full time and taking classes mostly M-Th 6-10p. After I graduated it felt like I retired - I didn't know what to do with myself.

The bomb threat ruined my samples

What are you doing anyway? I thought there was a post sometime ago that you finished your MS.