can anyoner let me borrow a trailer sunday?

Hoblick

hmmm.. how far is johnstown from columbus?

and what time are you coming this way.. i was hoping to be able to get the trailor maybe saturday morning return it sunday after im done using it.

i have to work saturday night, then sunday morning i have some errands to run and then i have to go use the trailor. im kind of pressed for time lol.. stupid work!

Jtown is about 30-35 minutes from you. If Warlocks wont work for you let me know. I will be in Jtown about 11:30 possibly 12... Takes me about 1 1/2 hours to get there pulling the trailer.

So you know it is a 5x8 utility trailer. Held my VTX1300 with no problem. Well built just small to me. A goldwing or any stretched bike could be a struggle on it. A rocket or anything else up to the length of a VTX is no problem.

I have a trailor you can use if you don't already have one. I owe you one and you are welcome to use it if you don't already have one. You can come by and pick it up whenever. I live in Pataskala off Broad street just past the meijer on broad street and waggoner . I could also bring it to work at the airport friday/sat or sun. not sure what you are using it for but it has a gate/ramp and will hold a street bike nicely.